Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Holy smokes! It's been the craziest around here lately. Lots and lots of deadlines, plus work on our home (new paint colors!), topped with travel, holidays, family and...whew. Plus this early warm weather confusion has spurred spring, returned to a frost, popped back to summer and generally wreaked havoc on allergies around here. Do you all have allergies because gosh darn, what are you supposed to do around here this time of the season, eh?


Keep on going I guess...so I'm thrilled that BG Louisville's spring issue (BG Lex here!) has just come through and it looks fab! There was even a wee launch party last night at Napa River Grill in partnership with YPAL, which is a great group of young professionals in the River City. The contributors to this issue brought some great content, like Forecastle...did I mention I have my tickets already? I DO!


Keeneland has also been rocking it out and so the girls and I hit it up this weekend and were a part of the record-breaking Bluegrass Stakes Day (awesome for hanging and cheering and betting and whatnot, but maybe not the greatest for parking - hello!). Maybe next weekend will be a teensy bit more manageable.


Oh, and there are letters up on Lexington's Trader Joe's location! Sad sack because it's not quite ready to go yet, but while Mer and I were up in the ville for the party last night, we stopped on by...just a quick stop.



No comments:

Post a Comment