Monday, March 12, 2012

ice cream+spring

It's Monday morning again...and Monday morning following spring forward, which is always a challenge (at least for me). But I have some wonderful news. When Friday afternoon rolled around in Lexington, the most wonderful sound came wafting through our neighborhood - the sound of the ice cream truck! That, plus warming weather means spring is really here! And my tulips and daffodils have even persevered through the storms and late freezes. Hurrah! 

I ran out the front door and tried to snag a photo, but it was too late. And when I came back in, Jacob must have thought I was a crazy person because I just shouted, "Ice cream truck!" He was on a business call at the moment and wasn't quite as excited as I, but he still couldn't resist a little chuckle. 
Even though I couldn't get a pic of our neighborhood truck, I did find a few fun vintage-y shots around the web. From Consuming LA, a fun tumblr called Choccoto, and Dark Roasted Blend

No comments:

Post a Comment