Tuesday, March 6, 2012

spring inspiration

Today we returned to somewhat normal springtime weather and I popped out to enjoy the weather and run a few errands. Lucky me, this errand included a stop at one of my very favorite boutiques in Lexington, Mulberry + Lime. Not only do they have the most beautifully curated selection of everything, they also are staffed by the sweetest people who are always fun to see. 


Mulberry + Lime is in a gorgeous old house in a historic area of town, so every time I go in, I pretend a little bit that I live there, surrounded by a full set of my Match dishes, piles and piles of French jacquard table linens and a whole huge table full of Middle Kingdom vases. 

Since I can't have a whole table (for now), I settled on just one tiny pink vase - the perfect home for the one of the daffodils I snagged from the yard before the snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment