Monday, March 12, 2012

new favorite

I've always been pretty classic in my styling and nail polish is no exception. I own so many bottles of Bubble Bath by OPI that...well, I own so many bottles of Bubble Bath by OPI. If there was color, it used to be almost exclusively red (another OPI staple: Big Apple Red). Recently though, I've branched out into some pretty random colors (French Quarter For Your Thoughts, Linkin Park After Dark), possibly owing to the fact that, at age 30, I can finally paint my own nails and it's not a matter of mani/pedi every time I want a color change (I'll save the mani/pedis funds for afternoons with my girlfriends).




So when I ran into a girlfriend at church this weekend and spied her nails, I had to have that color! It's cute as a button...but really, it's Cute As A Button by Essie and I love it! Perfectly pink, almost a coral hue, but with some cool undertones that make it really versatile. I love it and I think I'll have to make it my go-to color for the season.


Another tip for making the color stick: OPI's Acrylic Base Coat. For those unfortunates like me who have thin nails or are very hard on the hands, it's miraculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment